Do You Wanna Dance?
We’re hiring an Account Manager to join our dynamic and growing team in Saint Louis. Paradigm is passionate about digital media and we’re looking for someone who is a kindred spirit.
- Client relations and project management
- Strategic development of client needs that tactically and proactively address client objectives
- Management of project elements including estimates, timelines, and deliverables
- Management of client and internal team expectations throughout project / campaign life cycles, including staying on budget and on time
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; ability to prioritize and reprioritize to keep projects moving
- Excellent people skills and strong written and verbal communication skills are an integral part of the position
- Understanding of current branding, marketing trends, interactive, design, and advertising industry trends
- Ability to develop strategic ideas and write creatively for clients in a diverse range of mediums
- Analyze metrics and formulate client recommendations based upon findings
- Skilled at developing, implementing, and managing strategic marketing plans
- Able to speak comfortably (not technically) to clients and team regarding web-based technologies/platforms and brand design, CMS, social media platforms, and popular design applications, etc.
- Assists with project discovery, strategy, development, and implementation on branding, mobile and web projects
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office, Apple iWork and Google Docs tools
- Self-starting individual who takes personal responsibility for all actionable items relevant to project progress
- Works collaboratively with all team members and departments
Education & Experience
- 2+ years of industry-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Business or similar field of study.
For qualified Account Manager candidates, please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. All candidates must submit this information for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary, 401(k) plan, health, dental, vision, disability coverage; life insurance, paid time off as well as reimbursement for continuing education. You’ll enjoy a thriving firm culture in an inspiring work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.