We’re hiring a Copywriter to join our team in Saint Louis. Paradigm is passionate about brand communications and digital media and we’re looking for someone who is a kindred spirit.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to write in a range of voices and styles in developing copy for digital, print, branding and environmental, for local and national clients
- Strategic development of client brand storytelling that tactically and proactively addresses objectives with meaningful connections
- Solid understanding of content strategy and SEO
- Work collaboratively with the Creative and Account Strategy teams on all client projects
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; ability to prioritize and reprioritize to keep projects moving
- Experienced in creative writing and brand storytelling, as well as, business and proposal writing (experienced in writing blogs, social media, websites, print, broadcast video / audio, presentations, pitches, and proposals)
- Knowledge of current branding, marketing, digital media, and advertising industry trends
- Strong time management with flexibility to jump into various projects with competing deadlines
- Sharp written and verbal presentation skills with teams and clients
- A master communicator
- Fundamental understanding of visual storytelling with an eye for good design
- Proficiency in Word, Google Docs, and popular social media sites (experience in Apple iWork is optimal)
- Self-starting individual who takes personal responsibility for all actionable items relevant to project progress
- Works collaboratively with all team members and departments
- Critical thinker who understands communications strategy
- Ever curious and highly creative
- Positively-minded and enthusiastic
Education & Experience
- 3+ years of industry-related, copywriting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or similar field of study.
For qualified candidates, please email your writing samples, resume and salary requirement to email@example.com. All candidates must submit this information for consideration.
We are a full-service brand communications and digital media firm in Saint Louis. We bring together strategy, design and technology in helping our clients reach their audience and be understood.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary, 401(k) plan, health, dental, vision, disability coverage; life insurance, paid time off as well as reimbursement for continuing education. You’ll enjoy a thriving firm culture in an inspiring work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.