We’re hiring a Designer to join our team in Saint Louis. Paradigm is passionate about digital media and we’re looking for someone who is a kindred spirit.
- Design and develop creative for digital, print, branding and environmental, for local and national clients
- Strategic development of client creative that tactically and proactively address objectives
- Work closely with the front-end development team on web-based projects
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; ability to prioritize and reprioritize to keep projects moving
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, and InDesign CC. Experience with After Effects is a welcomed bonus
- Experienced in digital and web design for desktop, tablet and mobile device viewport presentations
- Fundamental understanding of pre-press production
- Knowledge of current branding, marketing, interactive, design, and advertising industry trends
- Strong time management with flexibility to jump from various projects with competing timeframes
- Sharp presentation skills, both visually and verbally
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office, Apple iWork and Google Docs tools
- Self-starting individual who takes personal responsibility for all actionable items relevant to project progress
- Works collaboratively with all team members and departments
- Ever curious and highly creative
Education & Experience
- 2+ years of industry-related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Designer or similar field of study.
For qualified candidates, please email your sample work, resume and salary requirement to email@example.com. All candidates must submit this information for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary, 401(k) plan, health, dental, vision, disability coverage; life insurance, paid time off as well as reimbursement for continuing education. You’ll enjoy a thriving firm culture in an inspiring work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.