Paradigm is a group of hard-working, fun-loving, and innovative professionals. We’re looking to add a mobile app developer to our growing mobile engineering team in our Saint Louis office.
Mobile App Developer Position:
- Create and maintain a variety of native in-house and client apps for either iOS using native SDKs
- Work closely with a team of technologists, creatives, and strategists to define and implement concepts
- Translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning releases
- Work with team members on server-side integration
- 2+ years professional experience developing Objective-C and Swift for iOS
- 1+ years professional experience developing Java for Android
- BS in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Experience distributing apps via Apple’s App Store
- At least one published app that you’ve worked on
- Strong understanding of MVC concepts and object-oriented programming
- Comfortable with Git or other code versioning system
- Experience with REST APIs
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications, and environments
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong UX instincts
- Unit testing experience
- At least a passing familiarity with graphic editors such as Photoshop or Sketch
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Mobile App Developer”. Please include links to relevant code samples (GitHub or other open source contributions) and links or screenshots of any apps you’ve worked on.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary, 401(k) plan, health, dental, vision, disability coverage; life insurance, paid time off, and reimbursement for continuing education. You’ll enjoy a thriving firm culture in an inspiring work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.