Software Developer Overview
Paradigm is looking for an experienced software developer with the skills to develop, enhance and support our web applications. Experience with Ruby and Rails is preferred though we are platform agnostic and develop/maintain applications built in PHP, Ruby, and Python. Commensurate experience in .NET, in addition to native iOS and Android platforms is ideal.
You’ll be engaged in project architecting, development, back-end coding, quality assurance testing across various platforms, application deployment, and road-mapping future initiatives.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of MVC and modern application frameworks
- Experience building, testing, and debugging code
- Must know Git
- Writes beautiful, pragmatic code
- Technical knowledge of mobile platforms and development environments
- Understands common web application platforms
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Knows how to prioritize and re-prioritize to keep projects moving
- Curiosity to learn and contribute to our experienced and established technology team
- Self-starter who takes responsibility for all research, planning, and development tasks in a software project
Qualified candidates please archive and submit your cover letter, resume, relevant project demos, code-samples, and any resources why you are right for us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a full-service brand communications and digital media firm in Saint Louis. We bring together strategy, design and technology in helping our clients reach their audience and be understood.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary, 401(k) plan, health, dental, vision, disability coverage; life insurance, paid time off as well as reimbursement for continuing education. You’ll enjoy a thriving firm culture in an inspiring work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.