Account Strategy Manager
Paradigm is a full-service branding and digital marketing firm that’s been around longer than Google. Since 1995, we’ve expanded our expertise, grown our team, and never stopped pursuing “what’s next.” We are creators and communicators. We are designers and developers. We are storytellers and strategists. We are Paradigm.
Who We Need
We’re looking for an organized, driven and passionate digital marketing expert to join our Account Strategy team as an Account Strategy Manager.
What You’ll Do
A successful Account Strategy Manager will be comfortable and confident in their ability to:
- Proactively lead client relationships.
- Strategically assess client needs, perform research for a range of client industries, and develop tactics to address client objectives.
- Develop new business with existing clients by seeking opportunities for growth.
- Use critical thinking to analyze metrics and formulate client recommendations based on findings.
- Develop, implement, and manage strategic marketing plans, including but not limited to branding, mobile and web projects.
- Comfortably speak (not technically) to clients and internal teams about web-based technologies, brand design, CMS, social media platforms, and popular design applications, etc.
- Execute successful projects, using Project Management best practices to keep projects on time and on budget.
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Manage all project elements, including estimates, timelines, and deliverables.
- Manage client and internal expectations throughout the project life cycle, to keep all teams on task, on budget and on time.
- Organize projects, prioritize, and reprioritize to keep projects moving.
- Execute strong written and verbal communication skills to build relationships with clients and prospects.
- Keep up with current branding, marketing, interactive, design, and advertising industry trends.
What We Want
A candidate with the following traits will be a good fit:
- Self-starting individual who takes personal responsibility for all actionable items relevant to project progress
- Collaboratively work with all team members and departments
- Conducts professional communications with clients via email and phone
- Completes written client requests and accurately provides account updates
- Works and collaborates with diverse internal cross-functional teams
- Has experience with Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, Google Docs, and CRM software
What You Need
The ideal Account Strategy Manager will:
- Have 3+ years of industry-related experience, and previous agency experience is preferred.
- Have excellent communication, organization, and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, Business or similar field of study.
- Have your Google Analytics certification
- Be eligible to be legally employed in the United States.
Make Great Things With Us
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary, 401(k) plan, health, dental, vision, disability coverage; life insurance, paid time off as well as reimbursement for continuing education. You’ll enjoy a thriving firm culture in an inspiring work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.