Account Strategy Intern (Saint Louis)
We Are Paradigm.
Paradigm is a full-service branding and digital marketing firm that’s been around longer than Google. Since 1995, we’ve expanded our expertise, grown our team, and never stopped pursuing “what’s next.” We are creators and communicators. We are designers and developers. We are storytellers and strategists. We are Paradigm.
We’re looking for an organized, driven and passionate student or young professional to join our team as an Account Strategy Intern.
The Paradigm internship is intended to develop strategic problem-solving skills by working with real clients, on real business objectives. By shadowing our Account Strategy team, the intern will learn to collaborate in a creative environment, while adhering to business processes and workflows, while gaining experience in marketing tactics that may include social media, content strategy, digital marketing, print marketing, and websites.
Roles + Responsibilities
The Account Strategy Intern will be tasked with shadowing the Account Strategy team while assisting with daily tasks which will include, but are not limited to:
- Blog writing, proofreading, and search engine optimizations
- Internal brainstorms and business development ideation for a list of clients
- Assist in building analytics reporting and presentations
- Assist with the scheduling, creation, and implementation of social media content (images/graphics/gifs, copy, linking, etc.) and day-to-day account monitoring
A self-starting individual with the following traits will be a good fit:
- Takes personal responsibility for all actionable items relevant to project progress
- Works collaboratively with all team members and departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- Basic experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) is a plus
The ideal Account Strategy Intern will:
- Be a current Senior pursuing their degree or a recent graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, Business or similar field of study
- Have excellent communication, organization, and strategic problem-solving skills
- Be knowledgeable of social platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) and be able to provide strategic recommendations for professional and business use
- Be eligible to be legally employed in the United States
Make Great Things With Us
We’re searching for people of passion to join our growing firm. Show us what you’re all about. Send us your cover letter, resume, and references. All candidates must submit this information for consideration.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer. You’ll enjoy a thriving firm culture in an inspiring work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.