Paradigm is looking for a Copywriter to join our team working with ambitious brands to shape stories and share experiences. We’re looking for a creative thinker who knows how to get the word out — literally.
What You’ll Do
As a Copywriter at Paradigm, you’ll write across a variety of formats and media to tell stories that connect people and brands. Along the way, you’ll work with an integrated team of designers, developers and strategists to bring new ideas to life.
You should be ready to:
- Generate creative concepts within an integrated team in pursuit of original, innovative ideas
- Write expertly across multiple channels — especially social & digital
- Demonstrate excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Collaborate with teammates and offer a unique perspective within brainstorms
- Follow a brief and deliver work that’s on-brand and on-strategy
- Balance parallel projects and deadlines
- Present your work with confidence and passion
- Remain organized and detail-oriented throughout a project
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and reprioritize tasks
- Use common productivity tools, like Microsoft Office, Apple iWork and Google Workspace
- Follow current events and trends within the industry
Who You Are
- A thinker as much as a writer
- A collaborator who brings out the best in others
- A lifelong learner motivated to try new things and get better each day
- A self-starter who demonstrates great initiative at all times
- A team player who understands how client service and delivery impact the work you do
What You Need
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in copywriting, journalism or content marketing (agency experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or creative writing
- A strong and varied portfolio of writing samples (social media is a plus). Please provide a portfolio website URL or a pdf of your work when applying.
Make Great Things With Us
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary, 401(k) plan, health, dental, vision, disability coverage; life insurance, paid time off as well as reimbursement for continuing education. You’ll enjoy a thriving firm culture in an inspiring work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.