Paradigm is looking for a designer to join our Creative team.
But not just any designer. That’d be too easy.
We’re looking for a Senior Interactive Designer.
Maybe that’s you. Maybe that’s your friend.
Let’s find out.
When we say “interactive designer” we really mean “a great designer who specializes in making awesome stuff for all the different digital platforms in our lives” You can see why we shortened it. Put it this way: if design is like your favorite artist—then the web should be like your favorite album. You should be into conversions as much as you are colors, and forms as much as fonts. You’ll bring both sides of your brain to work every day to help our team design intuitive experiences both on- and off-screen.
- Formulate and design concepts for a wide variety of clients and projects. Here’s an idea of what you’ll be working on:
- Websites / User Experience
- Web Apps / User Experience
- Email Marketing
- Digital Ad Campaigns
- Print Marketing
- Branding / Logo Identity
- Environmental Graphics
- Collaborate with designers, copywriters, developers and account managers to see your concepts all the way to the finish line
- Work with purpose and passion while managing multiple projects at the same time
- 3+ years of web or mobile design experience in an agency setting
- A strong portfolio that showcases user-focused design on web or mobile platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (experience with After Effects, Sketch and Figma is a welcomed bonus)
- Experience in digital and responsive web design for desktop, tablet and mobile device viewport presentations
- Experience designing across a wide array of media, such as digital, print and video
- Working knowledge of current branding, marketing, interactive, design and advertising industry trends
- Strong adaptive time management skills when working with competing deadlines
- An insatiable curiosity that keeps you asking “but why” and “for whom”
- Make sure you’re a good fit. Not sure? Read a few case studies to see how we work. Then read our Culture page to see why we work.
- Get in touch. Email your portfolio, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. (All candidates must submit this information for consideration.)
- Stay tuned. We’ll let you know if we decide to bring you in for an interview.
For qualified candidates, please email your work portfolio link, resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Apply button below.
All candidates must submit this information for consideration.
Paradigm is a full-service branding and digital marketing agency that’s been around longer than Google. Since 1995, we’ve expanded our expertise, grown our team and never stopped pursuing “what’s next.” We are creators and communicators. We are designers and developers. We are storytellers and strategists. We are Paradigm.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary, 401(k) plan, health, dental, vision, disability coverage; life insurance, paid time off as well as reimbursement for continuing education. You’ll enjoy a thriving firm culture in an inspiring work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.