Digital Marketing + SEO Strategist
Paradigm is seeking a bright, inquisitive and analytical thinker to join our team as a Digital Marketing + SEO Strategist. If you live life by the dashboard and believe in the healing power of data, then we should talk.
The Digital Marketing + SEO Strategist is the key driver for our clients’ online visibility and growth. You’ll work in a tightly integrated team of designers, writers and developers to plan and execute strategies that foster more attractive and engaging digital experiences. Key responsibilities include:
Search Engine Optimization
- Audit client websites for SEO opportunities & develop strategies for improvement
- Perform on-page and off-page SEO improvements using industry standard tools (SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Raven Tools, etc.)
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Recommend ongoing changes to website architecture and content to align with current best practices
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and ongoing PPC campaigns
- Deliver findings in detailed analytics reports for team review & client presentation
- Integrate with popular marketing automation tools (Hubspot, SharpSpring, Pardot, etc.)
- Develop and deploy email marketing and other monthly marketing automation strategies
- Plan, propose and execute inbound marketing recommendations
- Perform competitive analysis on competitors’ inbound marketing strategies
- Plan, deploy and monitor campaigns for SEM and PPC campaigns
- Collect and analyze data in order to achieve maximum ROI in all campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses & adhere to client budgets
- Identify and implement keyword strategies for websites and landing pages
- Manage social media integrations & strategies
We’re looking for a candidate who’s ready to jump in on day one. You should have a solid understanding of how digital strategists collaborate in an agency setting as well as the experience to make an immediate impact on our team. Additional requirements include:
- 2+ years agency experience in digital or inbound marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, Business or similar field of study
- Current certification in Google Analytics (please share a screen capture of your certification)
- Bonus: Current certification in a marketing automation platform
- Bonus: Current certification in Google Adwords
Paradigm is a full-service branding and digital marketing firm that’s been around longer than Google. Since 1995, we’ve expanded our expertise, grown our team, and never stopped pursuing “what’s next.” We are creators and communicators. We are designers and developers. We are storytellers and strategists. We are Paradigm.
Make Great Things With Us
Show us what you’re all about. Hit the link below and complete our employment application. Be sure to include your resume, cover letter, certifications and salary requirements. All candidates must submit this information for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary, 401(k) plan, health, dental, vision, disability coverage; life insurance, paid time off as well as reimbursement for continuing education. You’ll enjoy a thriving firm culture in an inspiring work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.