Software Developer – PHP / Ruby on Rails (Saint Louis)
Paradigm is looking for an experienced software developer with the skills to develop, enhance and support our web applications in our Saint Louis office. Experience with Ruby and Rails is preferred though we are platform agnostic and develop/maintain applications built in PHP, Ruby, and Python. Commensurate experience in .NET, in addition to native iOS and Android platforms, is ideal.
You’ll be engaged in project architecting, development, back-end coding, quality assurance testing across various platforms, application deployment, and road-mapping future initiatives.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of MVC and modern application frameworks
- Experience building, testing, and debugging code
- Must know Git
- Writes beautiful, pragmatic code
- Technical knowledge of mobile platforms and development environments
- Understands common web application platforms
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Knows how to prioritize and re-prioritize to keep projects moving
- Curiosity to learn and contribute to our experienced and established technology team
- Self-starter who takes responsibility for all research, planning, and development tasks in a software project
Thank you for your interest in a career with Paradigm. Qualified candidates please archive and submit your cover letter, resume, and references by completing the form in the link below. For more information about our firm, please visit www.pnmg.com.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary, 401(k) plan, health, dental, vision, disability coverage; life insurance, paid time off as well as reimbursement for continuing education. You’ll enjoy a thriving firm culture in an inspiring work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.