Business Development Director
Let’s talk business.
Paradigm thrives on solving unique challenges in branding and digital marketing. As our firm continues to grow, we’re looking for an ambitious Business Development Director to identify exciting client opportunities in our ever-evolving market.
In this role, you’ll build and nurture your professional network in order to drive revenue and growth to our firm. This is a rare opportunity for the right candidate to shape our firm’s strategic direction and success for years to come.
The Business Development Director is one of the most critical roles within our firm, constantly monitoring the market to identify common challenges and position our firm to solve them. In the St. Louis market and beyond, this position is responsible for identifying leads, building relationships, pitching and closing new business opportunities.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Quickly convert leads into prospects and prospects into long-term clients
- Creatively align client challenges with our firm’s services through presentations and proposals
- Identify strategic recommendations for our firm based on market knowledge
- Implement direct outreach strategies to ensure a steady pipeline of qualified leads
- Pitch our services in one-on-one meetings or large crowds
As the public face of our firm, we take extra care in identifying a Business Development Director whose skills, experience and ambition match that of our team of creators, developers and strategists. We’re looking for someone who shares our passion and can speak to it intelligently with current and prospective clients.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years experience building and managing profitable relationships in a professional services setting
- Demonstrates a proven approach to business development and sales
- Can meet and exceed monthly sales quotas
- Comes from and thrives in a busy agency environment
- Has experience in CRM and marketing automation platforms (Salesforce/Pardot, Pipedrive, Sugar, SharpSpring, HubSpot, etc.)
Experience aside, we’re also looking for someone whose personality fits seamlessly into our organization. This position requires the ability to proactively anticipate client needs and take appropriate action with minimal direction.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- A connector and an engager
- A researcher and a presenter
- A leader and influencer
- A self-starter and lead-closer
Paradigm shapes stories and the ways others experience them. Uniting digital and design expertise, we partner with clients to set new standards in brand strategy that engage their audience and deliver results. After more than 20 years of helping clients market themselves with confidence, we’re just getting started.
As a member of Paradigm, you’ll enjoy:
- A base salary + commission
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Disability coverage, life insurance, paid time off
- Rewarding work that helps major brands succeed
- A vibrant, collaborative culture
Thank you for your interest in a career with Paradigm. In order to be considered for this position, you must successfully submit your resume, cover letter and any additional materials to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link at the bottom. For more information about our firm, please visit www.pnmg.com, like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn.
Paradigm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.