Like a Rolling Stone
Responsive Web Design
Conventional wisdom says that your business should redesign its website every two to three years to stay fresh and relevant. With the staggering rate at which technology is evolving, it is necessary to now integrate a responsive web design to your website to achieve the best experience for the user.
Our mobile-first process for responsive web design allows your website to:
- Rank higher in mobile Google searches
- Better serve your mobile-only users
- Look professional and up-to-date in the eyes of potential clients
- Manage only one set of content across all viewing devices
Remember, 50% of all local searches are performed on mobile devices, and if your site isn’t optimized for mobile viewing, it will be demoted in search engine rankings. Not being found online means you’re not capitalizing on the opportunities in your backyard.
The key to a redevelopment strategy is to be smart. It’s important to cover all of your bases and have a clear plan of attack.
If your site is B2B or B2C – If you need an eCommerce storefront or a new company intranet – If you need a blog or a social media portal – we’ve done it, and we can do it for you.
In addition to award-winning web design, we perform the following website development services:
- Content Strategy
- Site Architecture & Wireframing
- Branded Visual Interface Design
- Content Writing & Message Development
- Visual Branding & Graphic Design
- Mobile Web Applications
- jQuery / Ajax / jQuery Mobile / jQTouch
- Social Media Integration
- Content Management Systems
- Web Forms, Functionality & Applications
- SEO / SEM Strategy
- Magento / WooCommerce / SiteFinity / Shopify / Volusion eCommerce
Website Services for:
- Business to Business (B2B) Sites
- Business to Consumer (B2C) Sites
- Retail eCommerce Storefronts
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Web Applications
- Corporate Intranets
- Social Media Portals & Blogs
- User / Member Communities
Contact Paradigm New Media Group, experts in responsive web design & website development in St. Louis, for more information on how to make sure your website is responsive.
Paradigm uses WordPress to create dynamic websites and blogs and we teach our clients how to use this content management system. We work together to give our clients a voice in what they want their website to say.
We love using WordPress because it gives us the tools to build and maintain a successful website. Our team knows how to not only construct your website the way you want, but also how to get the site ranked higher in search. We know how to write better blog posts, and set up social media integrations. Best of all, we will work with you each step of the way. Our talented team of WordPress experts are sure you will see a major difference with the Paradigm approach.
Learn more about our WordPress capabilities.