Client Strategy Manager
We’re looking for a passionate, driven and detail-oriented brand and digital expert to join our Client Strategy team as a Client Strategy Manager.
Paradigm is a full-service branding and digital marketing agency that’s been around longer than Google. Since 1995, we’ve expanded our expertise, grown our team, and never stopped pursuing “what’s next.” We are creators and communicators. We are designers and developers. We are storytellers and strategists. We are Paradigm.
Who You Are
- A self-starter who takes personal responsibility for all actionable items relevant to project success
- An enthusiastic collaborator with all team members and departments
- A proactive communicator with clients in every interaction
- A positively focused people person
What You’ll Do
A successful Client Strategy Manager will be confident and comfortable in their ability to:
- Strategically assess client needs, perform research for a range of client industries, and develop tactics to deliver client success
- Proactively lead and nurture existing client relationships and identify opportunities for growth
- Use critical thinking to analyze metrics and formulate client recommendations based on findings
- Develop, implement, and manage strategic marketing plans for brand, web and digital initiatives
- Comfortably communicate with clients and internal teams about brand strategy, storytelling, web, video, analytics, social media platforms and emerging technologies
- Execute successful projects, using project management best practices to ensure projects are on-time and on-budget
- Build and maintain positive internal relationships
- Manage all project elements including estimates, timelines, and deliverables
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills to build relationships with clients
- Embrace emerging trends in branding, marketing, design, and technology
What You Need
The ideal Client Strategy Manager will have:
- 3+ years of industry-related experience, and previous agency experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, organization, and strategic problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, Business or similar field of study
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, Google Docs, and CRM software
- Google Analytics certification
Why Join Paradigm
Careers built on culture. We are a smart, learning environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. We have more than 26 years of making our team, clients and community better. We believe in collaboration, authenticity, ambition, hard work and an occasional margarita at Mi Ranchito.
We cultivate an environment that supports your personal well-being, work-life balance and professional growth. You will join a team that promotes your path and encourages your development.
- Competitive salary and opportunities for bonuses
- 15 elective days + 9 holidays of annual paid time off
- 401(k) plan matching
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Dental and vision coverage
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for continuing education reimbursement
- Secure gated parking
- Equal opportunity employer
Please apply using the link below and send us your resume and cover letter.