Graphic Designer (Hybrid)
As a designer, you’ll challenge yourself by activating both sides of your brain to craft intuitive brand experiences. You’ll strive to continually grow your skill set and use visual storytelling to build lasting connections — ultimately, your work will push our partners closer to solving integral brand challenges. The on- and off-screen experiences you create will share value, drive conversions and captivate audiences.
At Paradigm, you’ll ward off stagnation and devise the extraordinary for ambitious brands.
- Formulate and design concepts for a wide variety of clients and projects, such as:
- Websites / User Experience
- Web Apps / User Experience
- Email Marketing
- Digital Ad Campaigns
- Print Marketing
- Branding / Logo Identity Systems
- Environmental Graphics
- Video Editing + Motion Graphics
- Brand Marketing Campaigns
- Collaborate with designers, copywriters, developers and project strategists to see your concepts all the way to the finish line
- Work with purpose and passion while managing multiple projects at once
- Reliably balance communication and deadlines in a hybrid work environment
- 2+ years of brand and web/app design experience in an agency setting
- A strong portfolio that showcases user-focused design on web or operating platforms
- Proficiency in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (experience with After Effects, Premiere and Figma is a welcome bonus)
- Experience in digital and responsive web design for desktop, tablet and mobile device viewport presentations
- Experience in a wide array of media, such as digital, print and video
- Knowledge of current branding, marketing, interactive, design and advertising industry trends
- Adaptive time management skills in the face of competing deadlines
- An insatiable curiosity that keeps you asking: “But why?” and “For whom?”
- Communication skills that stand strong with clients and team members alike
- Established ability to adapt and respond to constructive feedback
- Make sure you’re a good fit. Not sure? Read a few case studies to see how we work. Then explore our Culture page to see why we work.
- Get in touch. Email your portfolio, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. (All candidates must submit this information for consideration.)
- Stay tuned. We’ll let you know if we decide to bring you in for an interview.
The Essential for Ambitious Brands
Paradigm New Media Group is a full-service brand marketing agency dedicated to bridging the gap between ambitious ideas and tangible results. Since 1995, we’ve developed our expertise, grown our team and never stopped pursuing “what’s next.” We’re a collective of strategists, creatives, storytellers and technologists — all creating the extraordinary for ambitious brands.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary, 401(k) plan, health, dental, vision, disability coverage; life insurance, paid time off as well as reimbursement for continuing education. You’ll enjoy a thriving firm culture in an inspiring work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
For qualified candidates, please email your work portfolio link, resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Apply button below.
All candidates must submit this information for consideration.