Graphic Designer (Saint Louis)
We Are Paradigm.
Paradigm is a full-service branding and digital marketing firm that’s been around longer than Google. Since 1995, we’ve expanded our expertise, grown our team, and never stopped pursuing “what’s next.” We are creators and communicators. We are designers and developers. We are storytellers and strategists. We are Paradigm.
We’re looking for an experienced, creative and passionate designer to join our Creative team as a Graphic Designer.
- Design and develop creative for digital (user experience for websites, apps, email and digital campaigns, print, branding and environmental, for regional and national clients
- Strategic development of client creative that tactically and proactively address objectives
- Work closely with copywriters, strategists and account managers on visual storytelling for client projects
- Work closely with the front-end development team on web-based projects
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; ability to prioritize and reprioritize to keep projects moving
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, and InDesign CC. Experience with After Effects is a welcomed bonus
- Experienced in digital and web design for desktop, tablet and mobile device viewport presentations
- Experienced in the creation of logo identities and brand guideline systems
- Experienced in design for print and environmental applications
- Fundamental understanding of pre-press production for commercial printing
- Knowledge of current branding, marketing, interactive, design, and advertising industry trends
- Strong time management with flexibility to jump from various projects with competing deadlines
- Sharp presentation skills, both visually and verbally
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office, Apple iWork and Google Docs tools
- Self-starting individual who takes personal responsibility for all actionable items relevant to project progress
- Works collaboratively with all team members and departments
- Ever curious and highly creative
Education & Experience
- 2-3 years (minimum) of graphic design industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Illustration, Advertising or similar field of study.
For qualified candidates, please email your work portfolio link, resume and salary requirement to email@example.com. All candidates must submit this information for consideration.
Make Great Things With Us
We’re searching for people of passion to join our growing firm. Show us what you’re all about. Send us your cover letter, resume, work portfolio link and salary requirements. All candidates must submit this information for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a competitive salary, 401(k) plan, health, dental, vision, disability coverage; life insurance, paid time off as well as reimbursement for continuing education. You’ll enjoy a thriving firm culture in an inspiring work environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth.